SouthPoint Bank is an Alabama based bank with their headquarters residing in Birmingham, AL. As SouthPoint began to design their new headquarters, it based the new design around efficiency. The bank decided to incorporate modern, clean energy technology to decrease energy costs and make a contribution to environmental sustainability. Eagle Solar & Light was able to help SouthPoint Bank achieve their sustainability goals by installing a 60-Kilowatt solar energy system on the roof of the newly designed building.
“At SouthPoint Bank, our goal is to look to the future and point forward with continuous improvement in technology. Utilizing solar energy within our corporate headquarters is one step toward achieving that goal.”
– SouthPoint Bank’s CEO, Steve Smith
- Total System Size: 60 Kilowatts
- Solar Panels: 208 – Seraphim, 290 Watt
- Solar Optimizers: 104 – SolarEdge P-600, to maximize solar generation.
- Inverters: 2 – SolarEdge SE33.3K-US, 3-phase
- Mounting: Snap’N’Rack Series 100 flush roof-mount system