Eagle Solar & Light utilizes a unique blend of design and construction expertise to provide turn-key solar solutions for organizations of all sizes from small businesses to large warehouses.
Commercial Solar is a Good Business Decision
- Energy represents about 19 percent of total expenditures for the typical office building. This clearly makes energy a significant operational cost deserving management attention.
- With the addition of solar energy, your business is fixing your energy prices in a market that experiences 2-3% inflation from year to year.
- Commercial buildings that have large roofs can benefit by having more space for solar panels, ultimately replacing 30-60 % of their monthly power usage from the utility.
- Businesses that utilize both the ITC and the MACRS Tax depreciation can save an average of 50% of the overall cost of their solar power system through tax benefits.
- Return on investment of solar power for commercial businesses averages between 4-7 years for a system that lasts 20 - 30 years.
- Solar leasing and Solar Energy Procurement Agreements, with minimal upfront costs, are allowed in some of our service locations.
- Commercial solar systems can reduce energy costs, allowing businesses to maximize potential savings that can be reinvested into their core growth strategy.
- The majority of our commercial systems use a non-penetrating ballasted racking system with non-degradable felt pads, protecting the integrity of your roof.
JUST A FEW OF OUR CUSTOMERS
Solar Power is a Marketable Asset
In the US, 86% of S&P 500 companies have a sustainability plan.
- Sustainability shows dedication to your market as a long-term commitment.
- Solar power appreciates the value of the building or business by showing sustainability initiatives.
- Implementing a solar array on your business is strong, progressive statement of sustainability to your employees, customers, and the markets you serve.
- Marketing your business with commitment to sustainability is a proven way to enhance your market share within your industry.
- Most importantly, it differentiates your business from competition because sustainability is a marketable asset.
Our Solar Installation Process:
After professional engineers approve (stamp) our structural and electrical designs, Eagle Solar & Light handles the submission of the building permits with the city or county where your business resides. This process can take up to 4 weeks depending on the location of the installation.
COMMON COMMERCIAL SYSTEMS
A “grid-tied” solar system is exactly that, interconnected to the national electrical grid system that feeds electricity from your utility to all homes, businesses, farms, etc. This system simply consists of solar panels and inverters which convert the energy from direct current (DC) to alternating current (AC). Although these solar systems are tied to the grid, the power generated from your solar system is consumed by your home or business first and any excess energy is fed into the grid. Alternatively, when the sun isn’t shining, such as during storms or nighttime, your home or business will receive its electricity needs from the grid without interruption.