Sunbelt Glass LLC has long been the region’s premiere choice for commercial window, door, storefront and curtain wall installations. Sunbelt Glass showed interest for a commercial sized solar energy system to supplement the power usage at their manufacturing plant in downtown Birmingham, AL. In January 2018, Eagle Solar & Light (ESL) installed a 56.26-Kilowatt solar energy system on the roof of Sunbelt Glass. Sunbelt like the savings they were earning and decided to have ESL install an additional 77.9 kW in 2019.
- Woods Charter School Press Release
- The Kilowatt, the Solar Panel and You
- The Federal Solar Investment Tax Credit (ITC) and You
- The Planet Takes a Breather… Time to Start Solar Planning
- Eagle Solar in the News 11-19-19
- Earth Day
- The Community Purchasing Alliance: Saving Money for Non-Profits
- Three ways a nonprofit can save money and go green!
- Eagle Solar & Light Announces New Solar Discount Partnership with GASP