SouthPoint Bank installed 59.5 kW of solar panels in May 2018 with the completion of their new headquarters on Highway 280 in Birmingham. They were so pleased with the savings, in 2019, an additional 51.75 kW was added to the front side of the building. The new addition included using Solaria panels, a specialty panel that shows no silver busbars and has a black backing. This gives an aesthetically pleasing look, similar to a LED screen TV.
- Eagle Solar & Light and St. Andrew’s Episcopal
- Woods Charter School Press Release
- The Kilowatt, the Solar Panel and You
- The Federal Solar Investment Tax Credit (ITC) and You
- The Planet Takes a Breather… Time to Start Solar Planning
- Eagle Solar in the News 11-19-19
- Earth Day
- The Community Purchasing Alliance: Saving Money for Non-Profits
- Three ways a nonprofit can save money and go green!