1. Electricity Savings are immediate
2. Federal Solar Tax Credit available through 2019
3. Accelerated Depreciation with Bonus through 2017
4. Achieving 45%+ Return on Investment
5. Warranties last for 25 years
Businesses can install an Interconnected Solar System, and generate tax credits and phenomenal returns on the cost of that solar investment.
The Federal Solar Tax Credit, also known as the Investment Tax Credit (ITC), allows you to deduct 30% from federal tax liability for installing a solar panel system. It is available for both residential and commercial systems and there is no limit to the size of the system or credit. Extended in December of 2015, Congress helped system owners for another 4 years at 30% and then stepped down for the few following years. This definitely made solar more affordable for more Americans! (more…)